There are some books that stick with you long after you read them. They may in fact be life changing, they may make you think more than a typical book, they may shine light on a certain topic, or they may just be books that really moved me and I feel should be shared far and wide.
I’ve decided to start a list of these books to share with all of you. If you have read any of these books, or have books you think I would enjoy reading and like to add to this list, please feel free to share your thoughts!
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Flow by Kennedy Ryan
- Grip by Kennedy Ryan
- The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachel Higginson
- Love Me More by R.S. Medina
- Compassion by Xavier Neal
- The Whole Thing Together by Ann Brashares
- You in Five Acts by Una LaMarche
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park