My Review Policy
Requests to read and review ARCs are accepted depending on the genre and the number I have currently pending at the time of the request. Please include the title of book, the genre, and a short blurb. If you would like to provide a copy of your book for a giveaway, please let me know and I will post the giveaway with my review of your book.
Books should be sent as .Mobi files or a physical copy. I will also accept audible codes if you are requesting that I review an audiobook. If the ARC is part of a series, I will need any preceding books in the series, unless it can be read as a standalone.
If there is a specific time frame or date desired for the review, please include that in the request as well. All reviews will include my honest opinions of your book and I can’t promise to love every book I read.
Genres I review:
- Romance (no m/m, f/f, or erotica please)
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Psychological Thrillers
How I rate books I review:
- 1 Star – These are books I typically DNF.
- 2 Stars – Bad, but I stuck with it and finished it.
- 3 Stars – Good/Okay. Something I can see someone else loving, but just not my favorite.
- 4 Stars – Really good, but not perfect!
- 5 Stars – Perfection and highly recommended. These are books I love and would revisit.