Today’s #MotivationMonday post features my ALL TIME favorite book series: HARRY POTTER
Not only is this series my favorite to read but it also has several of my favorite quotes. I even used a Harry Potter quote as my senior quote when I graduated high school!
Have you read the Harry Potter books? What are your favorite quotes from the series?
- “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” -Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. “It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.” -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.” Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- “According to Madam Pomfrey, thoughts could leave deeper scars than almost anything else.” -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix